Peaches are at their peak in August, so it’s fitting that it is also National Peach Month! In celebration of the summertime favorite, 30A Olive Oil Co. has come up with an easy recipe for grilled chicken featuring the sweet and spicy combo of Red Cayenne Extra Virgin Olive Oil and Peach Balsamic Vinegar.
30A Olive Oil Co. features some of the highest quality olive oils, balsamics, and sea salts from around the world. Their oils and vinegars are bottled right in Inlet Beach, FL, and customers can sample them in store anytime. Peach Balsamic and Red Cayenne EVOO are the monthly pairing for August, and available to purchase in store or online at a 15 percent discount. Not only does the company ship anywhere in the continental US, but shoppers can also buy online and pick up in store located at 30A Avenue.
Red Cayenne & Peach Grilled Chicken
- 4 boneless, skinless Chicken Breasts
- 1/4 cup Peach Balsamic
- 1/4 cup Red Cayenne EVOO
- 1 Tbsp. fresh chopped Rosemary
- 1 Tbsp. Honey Hutch Honey
- 1 Tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 Tsp. kosher salt
- 1/2 Tsp. Black Pepper
- Rinse and dry the chicken, place in a quart-size sealable bag.
- Whisk to combine Peach Balsamic, Red Cayenne EVOO, chopped rosemary, honey, garlic powder, and salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Place the marinade into the bag with the chicken. Marinate at least 4 hours, preferably overnight.
Grill the chicken until done.
South Walton Life | 30A News, Events and Community Information South Walton Life | 30A News, Events and Community Information READ MORE