The Okaloosa County Office of Emergency Management and the Office of Gov. Ron DeSantis has announced that Florida has entered Phase 3 Business Recovery.
Executive Order 20-244 does the following:
- Removes state-level restrictions on businesses, such as restaurants.
- Provides that no COVID-19 emergency ordinance may prevent an individual from working or operating a business, giving Floridians and business owners needed certainty and the ability to provide for themselves and their families.
- Provides that restaurants may not be limited by a COVID-19 emergency order by any local government to less than 50% of their indoor capacity. If a restaurant is limited to less than 100% of its indoor capacity, such COVID-19 emergency order must satisfy the following:
- Quantify the economic impact of each limitation or requirements on those restaurants; and
- Explain why each limitation or requirement is necessary for public health.
- Suspends all outstanding fines and penalties, and the collection of such moving forward, applied against individuals related to COVID-19.
The post Florida Enters Phase 3 Business Recovery appeared first on South Walton Life | 30A News, Events and Community Information.
South Walton Life | 30A News, Events and Community Information South Walton Life | 30A News, Events and Community Information READ MORE