Discover a new shared vacation home ownership model that allows you to own a piece of paradise within the coveted WaterColor community. This collective ownership model from Lifestyle Asset Group offers you the opportunity to enjoy a fully-managed, multimillion dollar home for a fraction of what it would cost to own it outright.
5 Park Row Lane
This stunning Gulf District home in WaterColor is located on the beach side of 30A and can host up to 12 people. Enjoy shops, restaurants, spas and the WaterColor Beach Club just steps from the front door. Exceptional features include an elevator, two living spaces, wide porches, plus a “man cave” with indoor grill, game room, fireplace + more!
- 6 Bedrooms, 5.5 Bathrooms
- Over 3,700 square feet
- Two master suites – one with a private balcony and lake views
- Exceptional outdoor living and dining spaces
- Wolf and Sub-Zero appliances + ice maker
- Shiplap walls
- Two-car garage
The innovative model from Lifestyle Asset Group brings together six like-minded equity participants to own a luxury vacation property free of debt, with each investor only paying their share of the ownership costs. Each shareholder is allotted annual travel points which equate to a certain number of nights in the home, depending on the time of year. The total vacation time spent in your WaterColor home can be up to 42 nights per year!
“I like this concept a lot … I think it’s smart, safe and I can’t use a second home more than 45 days a year anyways! I like not having to do ANYTHING at the house (other than send in my grocery list) and I’m really pleased how things are working out with the reservations calendar and availability on our property.”
– Bill M, Maryland
Fully Managed, Stress Free
- This is a $3 million property in WaterColor, Florida
- A Limited Liability Company (LLC) has been created to acquire the home
- Memberships into the LLC begin at $138,750
- Annual usage ranges from 10-42 nights per year, depending on your investment level
- Defined exit strategy so you know how and when you are receive your ROI
“When you really compare what’s out there, the collective asset ownership model can’t be beat; the homes are wonderful, the reservation process is clear and straightforward, your equity is secure (no debt), and you know when you’re getting your capital back. There’s simply nothing better out there.”
– Mark T, California