Nestled along the shores of West Bay, Crooked Creek and the Intracoastal Waterway in Panama City Beach, the RiverCamps on Crooked Creek community offers an unparalleled lifestyle in Northwest Florida. A modern fish camp with unexpected luxuries, this community is an outdoor lover’s paradise.
How do homeowners spend their time in this one-of-a-kind retreat?
Scroll below for five of our favorite on-site pastimes.
- Sleeping Under the Stars: A weekend camping adventure is made easy with a permanent community campsite by Crooked Creek. With an adult tent, a children’s tent, a fire pit and a bathhouse, the stage is set for marshmallow roasting and memory making.
- Hosting the Perfect Poolside BBQ: A gorgeous waterfront community swimming pool with a hot tub provides a picturesque backdrop for an unforgettable gathering. A nearby grill and pavilion offers ample space for family and friends to celebrate.
- A Wildlife Spotting Hike: Approximately seven miles of interconnected trails and boardwalks throughout the community are designed for running, walking, biking and exploring the natural environment. Find deer, birds and even alligators!
- Sunset on the Pier: There’s nothing quite as spectacular as a RiverCamps sunset, best caught from the community pier where the peaceful view includes miles of undeveloped coastline and the commanding views of the shimmering waters of West Bay and Crooked Creek.
- A Fishing Adventure on West Bay: Depart from the community dock for an all-day fishing excursion via the stunning marshlands of Crooked Creek to the breathtaking expanse of West Bay. Find endless opportunities for bait casting, crabbing and shell-fishing.
Learn More About Life in RiverCamps
CLICK HERE to Search All Available Properties.
Florida Real Estate :: Beach Properties of Florida Florida Real Estate :: Beach Properties of Florida READ MORE https://www.beachpropertiesfla.com/blog/5-ways-rivercamps-residents-spend-their-weekends/