Selena Gomez made her return to the stage for the AMA’s last night. She also debuted a new blonde hairdo:
Fans were upset because it seemed like the singer was lip syncing. Honestly with all the dancing and stuff happening on stage, I wouldn’t blame her. Here are the top Twitter reactions:
- If only she didn’t lip sync, it would’ve been a great performance.
- I love how this big deal is made that Selena Gomez hasn’t performed in a year and then show comes out and lip syncs.
- Wait wait wait… OK y’all not trying to bash on anyone’s performance but was that a lip sync slip up or like some really loud back up vocals in Selena Gomez ‘s performance likeeeee…genuinely asking.
- Lip sync battle? Oh wait…it’s just Selena Gomez’s performance.
- Selena Gomez can’t sing to save her life.
- No hate, but Selena Gomez is clearly lip synching.
- I love Selena Gomez but she made it so obvious that she lip sync through that whole performance hence why she had her head down and hair covering her face for 99 percent of the performance.
- The girl can’t sing live so I don’t know why she just can’t admit it instead of lip syncing.
- I was just about to say how nice it was to see all the performers singing live and not lip synching…until Selena Gomez came on.
- Can people not trash Selena Gomez about her performance because she was apparently lip syncing? I’d like to see you go through what she has in the past year and perform in front of millions.
Here’s the video. Decide for yourself…
Follow @ChelseaRadio13 on Twitter and Instagram