Nestled along the shores of West Bay, Crooked Creek and the Intracoastal Waterway in Bay County, the RiverCamps on Crooked Creek community offers an unparalleled lifestyle in Northwest Florida. A modern fish camp with unexpected luxuries, this community is an outdoor lover’s paradise and a true coastal sanctuary.
Whether boating, paddle boarding, hiking the shores, fishing, crabbing, or sailing, residents can find fun and solace here. The RiverCamps community is nestled amongst 1,500 acres of pine forest preserve with a design that embraces the outdoors. The gated entrance creates a secluded and private retreat while being surprisingly convenient to the beach and grocery stores, 17 miles from the South Walton, and less than five miles from the airport.
Amenities at RiverCamps include the RiverHouse with community pool, conference center complete with kitchen, library with internet access, workout center, screened outdoor meeting area, pool, spa, table tennis room, and boat docks. In addition, there is also an activities center complete with canoes, kayaks, bicycles, and CampMaster to help coordinate and plan outdoor adventures.
How do homeowners spend their time in this one-of-a-kind retreat?
- Sleeping Under the Stars: A weekend camping adventure is made easy with a permanent community campsite by Crooked Creek. With an adult tent, a children’s tent, a fire pit, and a bathhouse, the stage is set for marshmallow roasting and memory making.
- Hosting the Perfect Poolside BBQ: A gorgeous waterfront community swimming pool with a hot tub provides a picturesque backdrop for an unforgettable gathering. A nearby grill and pavilion offers ample space for family and friends to celebrate.
- A Wildlife Spotting Hike: Approximately seven miles of interconnected trails and boardwalks throughout the community are designed for running, walking, biking, and exploring the natural environment. Find deer, birds, and even alligators!
- Sunset on the Pier: There is nothing quite as spectacular as a RiverCamps sunset, best caught from the community pier where the peaceful view includes miles of undeveloped coastline and the commanding views of the shimmering waters of West Bay and Crooked Creek.
- A Fishing Adventure on West Bay: Depart from the community dock for an all-day fishing excursion via the stunning marshlands of Crooked Creek to the breathtaking expanse of West Bay. Find endless opportunities for bait casting, crabbing, and shell-fishing.
Interested in learning more? New homes from high-end builder Holiday Beach Development and homesites are currently available for purchase in the RiverCamps on Crooked Creek community. To learn more about current opportunities or to schedule a community tour, email email@example.com or call 800-690.2407.
Florida Real Estate :: Beach Properties of Florida Florida Real Estate :: Beach Properties of Florida READ MORE