Emerald Coast Theatre Company (ECTC) will be offering many summer camp options for children this summer. Dance, sing, act, or be behind the scenes in one (or more) of these fantastic summer camps. Many of the camps are being held at ECTC in Grand Boulevard in Miramar Beach, but there are a few options in Seaside, Panama City and Defuniak Springs. Payment plans are always available.
More information on the camps and registration is available at emeraldcoasttheatre.org/summer-camps.
The Mini Player Camps (Ages 5 – 7, rising Kindergarteners) are designed specifically for the youngest players. These camps focus on activities that allow students to explore acting, singing, and movement in an energetic, nurturing environment that fosters creativity and collaboration.
These one week camps are held Monday-Friday (with the exception of the Disney Dreams Camp which is Tuesday-Friday) from 9 a.m.-12 p.m. with a final performance on the last day of camp. Tuition is $225. Mini Player Camps are held at ECTC in Grand Boulevard.
• May 30 – June 2 – Disney Dreams
• June 5-9 – Adventures in Wonderland
• June 12-16 – Willy Wonka
• June 19-23 – Dr. Seuss
• July 10-14 – Frozen Dreams
There are four Summer Camps for 2nd – 5th graders. Tuition varies depending on camp. Payment plans are always available.
• Alice in Wonderland – Tuition $285 – June 5-9 (ECTC at Grand Boulevard), June 12-16 (Gulf Coast State College – Panama City), June 26-30 (Florida Chautauqua Theatre, Defuniak Springs).
• Camp Showtime: Disney Dreams – Tuition $250. May 30 – June 2 (T-F – ECTC at Grand Boulevard) and July 10-14 (M-F – Seaside Neighborhood School).
• Camp Showtime: Rock and Pop! – Tuition $250 – June 12-17 (M-F) Held at ECTC in Grand Boulevard.
• 101 Dalmatians – Tuition $575. June 19-30 – Held at ECTC in Grand Boulevard.
There are five summer camp options for middle and high schoolers. Tuition varies depending on camp. Payment plans are always available.
• Teen Cabaret Comedy LOL (Grades 6th – 12th) – Tuition $250 – May 30 – June 2 – Held at ECTC in Grand Boulevard.
• Teen Playwriting Camp (Grades 6th – 12th) – Tuition $250 – June 5-9 – Held at ECTC in Grand Boulevard.
• Puffs: The Play (Grades 6th – 12th) – Tuition $575 – June 12-23 – ECTC in Grand Boulevard.
• Film Camp (Grades 5th – 12th) – Tuition $285 – July 3-7 – Held at ECTC in Grand Boulevard.
• Grease The Musical/Musical Theatre Intensive (Grades 6th – 12th) – Tuition $1,025 – July 10-30 – Held at ECTC in Grand Boulevard.
A special thanks to ECTC’s Major Sponsors of the 2022-2023 season: Grand Boulevard at Sandestin, St. Joe Community Foundation, Howard Group and the South Walton Tourist Development Council (Visit South Walton).
To make a tax-deductible donation, volunteer or learn more about Emerald Coast Theatre Company, call (850) 684-0323 and visit www.emeraldcoasttheatre.org. Engage with ECTC as well on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and YouTube.
The post Emerald Coast Theatre Company Summer Camp Registration is Open appeared first on PCB Life | Panama City Beach News, Events and Community Information.
Be the first to comment on "Emerald Coast Theatre Company Summer Camp Registration is Open"